Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Get ready....


Get ready for an awesome recipe post coming soon!!! 
Sorry there havent been many posts... training is really taking a toll on my time and energy!

BUT, 

JOIN ME at FOCUS FITNESS MAIN LINE in Bryn Mawr
for my challenging, worth while spin classes:

Thursday 6:15 pm

Friday 9:30 am AND/OR 5:30 pm
(Double your workouts, double your results!!!!)

Me before a spin class-
Thank you to my older sister Ashley to being my # 1 rider,
ALWAYS being there and being my photographer!

I have been having great turn outs, with lots of energy and great riders.

Common excuses for not coming:

-I have never done it
-I don't like riding bikes
-You said it is challenging, I am not in great shape
-Injury

... I DONT CARE! ANYONE CAN DO THIS! You take it at your own pace, I'll walk you through it, any injury can be helped and/or cushioned in my class!
 The lights are off, the music is loud... you WILL enjoy it, I promise!

Come in and check it out!!!

If any of you have an interest in a 6 am Friday morning ride, let me know... they need a sub during that time!

arc@cook515.com

XO

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment